Tuesday, February 22, 2011

!@#$%^&*

I just don't know what is going on with me. I am becoming so angry and bitter. I try to fight it, I really do. I am doing a daily devotional and a Bible study and praying like a fool, but none of it seems to help. I just feel like the world is one big pile of crap. I am swiftly losing faith in the human race. Nobody cares about anything but themselves. This is especially true of the male gender. They are inexplicably selfish, and they lie...a lot. It's so hard to keep a Christian heart when you are faced with idiocy every day. But I am trying, I swear! I pray for a happy heart, for an attitude that reflects the hope and joy of my faith. Hopefully God will grant me with those blessings before I blow someones head off (kidding!)

2 comments:

  1. Yup, people are idiots.
    Sometimes Katie, you need to allow yourself to Feel It. Then move on.
    God Helps.
    Therapy Helps.
    Family Helps.
    and You Help Yourself. You don't have to feel guilty for standing up for yourself.
    xoxo
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete