Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Idol ReCap - Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame

Before they even started singing I knew I was gonna LOVE this week!

*Jacob*
Seriously not a fan of his. I like more rock and he's like straight R&B. I would love to see him do some gospel though!

*Hailey*
Wowza! I love her voice and of course Janis was an awesome choice for her!

*Casey*
He was amazing as usual! One of my favorite songs and he did an amazing job!!

*Lauren*
She was an early favorite of mine, but I'm getting a little bored of her. She did a good job, but nothing spectacular.

*James*
I was expecting him to go big like usual this week, but it was nice to see him slow it down. Every week I feel like I am watching a concert when he performs and this was great as usual!

*Scotty*
It was fun to hear him do Elvis, but I wish he would have picked a better song. He would have rocked Jail House Rock! He was entertaining and adorable as usualPi.

*Pia*
NO BALLAD woohoo! She was amazing and it was so refreshing to see this side of her. Something about her reminds me of Fergie sometimes.

*Stefano*
He made a great song choice. The song combined with his charisma, swagger and amazing voice was like insta-swoon!

*Paul*
Can't believe my boy was in the bottom three last week!! He is so talented and this week was no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment