Thursday, April 21, 2011

Retreating

All my life I've not been big on socializing, but once I finally started getting out there and having a life and friends I felt so much better than I ever have! I guess I'm not so anti-scoial after all. Lately I have been dumped on again by stress and am just feeling totally overwhelmed. Those old feelings of wanting to just stay home and be alone all the time are coming back. I'm not sure if it's like a self-preservation thing and my body is telling me I need a break OR if it's motivated by stress and my fear of people seeing what a mess I really am right now?? Who knows...? Bottom line - if I have been turning you down lately when you ask me to hang out PLEASE don't stop asking. It's not that I don't want to...I just need some extra encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. i can understand this! i am the same way...

    praying for you!

    ReplyDelete