Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Jolly Christmas to You

I sincerely hope you had a great Christmas this year. As I said in my status update; "You have the ability to make this Christmas great no matter how unfortunate your current situation may be." And I hope you did just that.

Honestly, the holiday season could be torture for someone who is struggling with loss, hurt, dispare. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for some people, but then if you really think about it...Christmas is kind of a feeling of the heart. I mean of course it is a real celebration of the birth of our Saviour, but it's also about showing the love of Christ through your own heart. Even if you have no money to buy presents for your kids, you can still bless them with lasting memories and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment