Friday, September 30, 2011

If...#2

"IF life had a rewind button, would you use it?"

Oh this is a funny one! I would love to have the ability to go back and change some things, but probably if I really had the chance I wouldn't do it. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, so all the trials & struggles are just God's handiwork...His test of my faith or strengthening me in His way. There are a few things that I have done that I feel guilty about, but guilt is a major tool of satan and I try not to dwell on those instances and instead learn from them and realize how my actions/words/etc. impact others and God. Now if only life had a pause button.....

"See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many." Hebrews 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment