Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday reboot

So I am going to try to be more active with my 'Thankful Thursday' posts. If ever there was a time in which I needed to take a moment each week and think about something I am thankful for - this is that time! So, here are a few things I am thankful for today...

~ COFFEE!

~ The exchange that happened in the kitchen this morning...
Me: "Ava can you please bring mama a spoon?"
Ava: "Sir yes sir!"

~ The freedom to choose, even if I sometimes choose poorly

~ A job that I enjoy

~ www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com, whenever I need a quick laugh I go there!

2 comments:

  1. love ava's response to you...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you just have to help her respond, "mam, yes mam!" so stinkin' cute these little ones! I try and document all the cute things mine say so I can remember and tell them later on!

    ReplyDelete